MauBank Ltd to multiply its human resources productivity by investing in Adrenalin Global HRMS
Chennai(India) June 6, 2018: Adrenalin eSystems Limited (AeSys), a global product and software solutions company in HR automation today announced that MauBank bank has partnered with Adrenalin to multiply their Human Resources productivity.
MauBank is an emerging bank in Mauritius, which operates Retail, SME, and corporate banking business locally, and internationally for individuals and businesses. The Banks distribution network consists of 20 branches and 32 ATMs across Mauritius including internet banking to deliver proximity services to its customer.
MauBank’s vision is to transform the lives and businesses of their customers by providing the best of financial product and services. To achieve this vision MauBank need to align its Human Resources towards one single goal of creating best customer experience. Team at MauBank identified the challenges related to Human resources and evaluated multiple HRMS solution providers
After thorough evaluation of multiple HRMS solution providers MauBank decided to put its trust on Adrenalin HRM Solution which is modular in nature, trusted by leading companies across the globe and is easy to integrate. Adrenalin offered a single HRMS solution, which would align the HR process from hire to retire. MauBank has also chosen Social Connect, Social recognition and Mobile HR modules to ensure that there is employee engagement, which would help in creating a culture that supports business strategy.
Powerful strategic and operational modules implemented by Adrenalin would help MauBank to achieve following benefits
• Talent Acquisition, with focus on sourcing strategy and employment brand
• Employee engagement and culture transition to support business strategy
• Training and development of human resource to match ever changing industry demands
• To identify potential candidates for future leadership and groom them through a comprehensive strategy with formal and informal inputs on an ongoing basis.
• Align business strategies through workforce analytics that measures efficiencies and values
• Providing employees with access to information anywhere anytime.