Corporate Social Responsibility(CSR)
Adrenalin is aware of the notification under section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013. Adrenalin shall seek to impact the lives of the underprivileged by supporting and engaging in activities that aim to improve their wellbeing. Adrenalin has formed a CSR Committee and Adrenalin’s CSR policy will apply to all projects/programmes undertaken as part the Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility and will be developed, reviewed and updated periodically with reference to relevant changes in corporate governance, international standards and sustainable and innovative practices. The policy will maintain compliance and alignment with the activities listed in Schedule VII and Section 135 of the Companies Act 2013 and the Rules framed there under.
Adrenalin is committed to identify & support programmes of:
- Empowerment of unprivileged sections of the society through education, access to and awareness about financial services and the like.
- Provision of access to basic necessities like healthcare, drinking water & sanitations.
- Work towards eradicating hunger and poverty, through livelihood generation and skill development.
- Supporting environmental and ecological balance through afforestation, soil conservation, rain water harvesting, conservation of flora & fauna, and similar programmes.
- Promotion of sports through training of sportspersons.
- Undertake rural development projects.
- Any other programme that falls under our CSR Policy and is aimed at the empowerment of underprivileged sections of the society.
Accordingly, the programme areas may include the following:
- Providing basic health care facilities to economically backward societies across geographical areas.
- Improving access to education.
- Provision of Skill Development/Vocational Training.
- Rural Development.
- Environmental sustainability.
- Promoting Sports, arts & culture.
- Sustainable livelihood.
- The CSR Committee shall recommend the amount of expenditure to be incurred on the CSR activities to be undertaken by the Company as specified in Schedule VII of the Companies Act 2013, as amended from time to time.
- In case of any surplus arising out of CSR projects, the same shall not form part of business profits of the Company.
- The total expenditure incurred towards administrative activities including salary paid to the employees engaged in CSR activities should not exceed 5% of the total CSR expenditure attributable for the relevant financial year.
Annual Report 2021 - 2022
Dematerialization of Shares
Adrenalin eSystems Limited - 19th AGM Notice along with Annual Report 2020-2021