Adrenalin's Leave management software allows employees to easily manage the full lifecycle of leave management process from balance accrual to applying for leave supported by a robust workflow. It also ensures uniform implementation of leave policy throughout the organisation, reducing manual HR monitoring or intervention.
Key features are:
- Applying for Leave: Employees have the ability to apply for leave online via self-service which is supported by workflow.
- Tracking Approval: Once an employee applies for leave, the request for approval is triggered and the line manager gets a notification for approval. The status of the approval can be tracked by the employees at any time.
- Cancel Leave: Change is a constant and it is no different with leave plans. Employees can cancel their request for leave via self-service anytime.
- Viewing the available balances: Organizations offer different types of leave policies, which have different rules for accruing the time off that can be availed. The ability to view the balances online by the employee reduces the administrative burden of the HR of the organization.
- Delegate Work: The employee applying for leave can delegate work to another team member to ensure that there is no disruption of work during their absence.
- Encash Leave: Adrenalin's Leave Management System supports the ability for encashment of leave depending on the business policies.